duminică, 15 aprilie 2012

Actor Kim Nam Gil “Bidam” from Queen Seonduk

 You call yourself ‘dad’ and your fans ‘daughters’ when writing on your online fan cafe. Is there a particular reason for this?

Kim: One of my seniors who once saw me log-in to my fan page said I look really happy when I go onto the website no matter how tired I said I was. My mind will be at peace when I’m working when my family is happy and my fan page is where people who enjoy my acting or the dramas or films I worked on gather. So if I think of my fan page as my house, I’m the head of the household. That’s why I call myself ‘dad’, my female fans ‘daughters’ and male fans ’sons’ but I’ve recently gained more sons with “Seon-deok”. My own dad came up to me and said, “If they’re your sons, am I your son too?” (laugh)



  Your character Bi-dam has earned the nickname of ‘Silla’s Anakin Skywalker’ from “Star Wars”. Have you ever thought you would want to be a certain someone’s son?

Kim: That’s a great nickname. I like those things. (laugh) Hmm, as a guy and a father, I respect my own father the most. But if I could leave out the ‘fatherly’ feeling, I would pick singer Seo Taijii I think you could call it deference rather than respect, but I love his musical talent and my acting has been influenced a lot by the way he feels his emotions(KNGPH: Taiji's genre is a fusion of metal to alternative rock). I want to follow his example of how he stirred pop culture and changed the flow of things, and be able to the same through acting.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu